Post Covid‑19 Procedures
Health & safety rules
- Please do not arrive late or your appointment will be unavailable as we are working to strict scheduling times.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have one we will provide one at an additional cost of £1. Due to the close contact nature of the business, we cannot persue appointments without wearing a mask.
- Please attend your appointment ALONE – we do not have any waiting areas for children or guests. This is for our safety and yours so we can adhere to social distancing measures.
- Please wait outside until you are greeted by a team member.
- Please don’t attend your appointment if you have Covid‑19 symptoms, are feeling generally unwell or have travelled outside of the UK in the last 14 days or live with someone this applies to.
We pride ourselves on respecting our clients’ time here at Pelo. We ask that clients do the same for us.
Cancellations & amendments within 24–48 hrs of your appointment will incur a 50% charge. Less that 24 hrs notice and no‑shows will incur a 100% charge.
Booking deposits are non‑refundable if the cancellation policy is not adhered to.
Cancellations, amendments and no‑shows cause a loss of earnings to our staff as well as missed appointments for other clients.
Our promise to you
The safety of our staff and clients is paramount this is why we promise you that:
- Our staff will wear masks/visors at all times.
- Perspex screens to separate other sections where necessary.
- We will adhere to the government guidelines regarding social distancing where we can and mark the floor to give guidance.
- All protective wear, tools and workstations will be sanitised between each client.
- Clients will be asked to sanitise their hands on arrival.
- Staff will sanitise their hand before and after each client and use gloves where necessary.